Saturday, February 13, 2010

Good and Bad...

As all of you know, I've been kinda depressed lately. Now, I'm actually... happy again. I got to patch things up with someone. We talked for what seemed like hours, but it was worth it. I told them how I felt and they told me how they felt. That's the good thing that happened.

Now onto the bad thing... they told me something that literally BROKE my heart. Turns out that they need heart surgery because of complications with the heart. Since they were a little kid, they've had three holes in their heart, & that's something I NEVER knew. Ever. It surprised me. Really.. They seemed SO healthy, but I didn't know they were actually falling apart inside. I broke down. We BOTH broke down. I'm trying to stay positive for them as much as I can. I told them that everything will be okay. That there's no need to worry. But who am I kidding? It sounded like I was convincing myself more than that person. BUT, when you stay positive and think positive, then everything will turn out fine. So, like I said, that's what I'm doing for them. I love that person so much that seeing them suffering from heart complications BREAKS me. I've been through A LOT with them. We have such wonderful history. That's why I was so glad I got to patch things up with them. The fact that we're both in each other's lives again makes me really happy.

Another sad thing is that their surgery is in a week, so we're both trying to spend as much time together as we can because after that, we won't be able to see each other for about 2 months. :( They need bed rest for a month after the surgery, but I told them that I would visit them at the hospital after the surgery. That person's family is suffering SO bad, and I feel really sorry that they have to go through that. It's painful. REALLY painful. Their family is also like my family. That's how close we are.

Anyway, I just felt like I needed to vent, which is through this blog. I am so glad to finally let my feelings and thoughts out on here 'cause this has been buried in my mind since God only knows when. So.. I guess I'll just leave it here. I'll blog more if I need to vent again. Seriously hoping for the BEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment