Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just Breathe

So.. I've been thinking a lot lately. & I've come to the conclusion that I should just let life take me wherever it wants to take me. Right now, I'm just laying in bed and listening to music; just thinking about life. I always ask myself, "Why are we here? What's our purpose? What should we do?" Those are the questions that keep me hanging. That keep me wondering. Life is just... Life. You love, you get hurt. You make decisions, you make mistakes. You fall, then you get caught. Every single thing we do is all about life. It's all about living happily and being carefree. So, I decided that that's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna make decisions that I know will make me happy. I'm gonna make mistakes and learn from them. I'm gonna take opportunities and try everything I can. I'm gonna LIVE.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment