Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dreaming Big

One of my BIGGEST dreams is to get to perform and act in front of people. I've been singing since I was 3 & I've been acting since then, too. I've joined a lot of plays to showcase my talents. I compose music whenever I can, with the help of my lovely guitar and keyboard. I just love, love, love to entertain people. I LOVE the feeling of accomplishing something. I LOVE the feeling of excitement and anticipation. I just LOVE it. & these are the people that inspire me every single day to reach my dream:

CELINE DION:
My #1 inspiration. :) She's the reason why I wanted to sing when I was little. I remember, I would always sing along to "My Heart Will Go On' and "That's The Way It Is" in front of everybody when I was a kid. "My Heart Will Go On" was one of the FIRST songs that I've learned to sing. She's incredible and her voice is just so powerful.

MILEY CYRUS:
I've supported her since day 1 of the Hannah Montana Season 1 premiere. Miley's THE BEST. She doesn't care what other people say about her. She's doing her own thing. She's a great singer and actress and to see her grow up in front of the media is just AMAZING. It's amazing how she can handle all that pressure and crap that people say about her. She's a great role model, in my opinion. She's not afraid to try new things and that's what I admire about her. But most of all, she's not afraid to make mistakes.

JONAS BROTHERS:
Three boys that are sooo inspiring. They've inspired me to make music. They're all just soo talented and I don't care what other people say. Their music is incredible. Every album has a different sound to it. They have big hearts and are not afraid of reaching out to people. Plus, they're amazingly good looking. What's not to like, girls? ;)

DEMI LOVATO:
Demi, Demi, Demi. Great personality. Gorgeous. Unbelievable voice. She seriously blew me away when I first heard her sing. The girl's amazing and sooo down to earth. She's just herself. She's always trying new things. I knew she was gonna be big since I saw her on "As The Bell Rings," & look where she is now. Her music is mind blowing and I love all her songs.

TAYLOR SWIFT:
She's one of the reasons why I started making my own music. Her songs are beautiful. They all have a lot of meaning. Whenever I have a bad day, I listen to her songs, which I can sooo relate to. That's what I love about it. Her songs are practically my life. I hate the fact that she's getting so many haters just because she won a lot of awards. She deserves everything that's happening to her! Look at how far she came from. No matter what other people say, she's still a GREAT singer and a GREAT inspiration to me. :)

Hmm.. so that's basically it. There are more, but they are the main ones. They are my inspirations. They inspire me to never give up. To stand up when I'm down. To follow my dreams. & hopefully, they will come true one day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment